Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera

Selamat datang ke kehidupan aku dengan memori yang tidak aku lupakan dengan pelbagai ragam & kerenah...
Twingtwing!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I wish that girl was me

I close my eyes and let my mind see
The picture of a girl, who lok like me
But it's is different version
From the actualy me
Her eyes are sparkling with confidence
And she can grab any dreams
Hovering in her eyes.
She is shining like a golden star
No darkness would rise
She is standing on the top of highest mountain
And everyone is kneeling
Praising her like queen.
She is no more girl
Who like to hide in the dark
And let her dreams to fly away like
The flock of birds
She is the girl who grabs her dreams
And create the highest mountain
For her to stand there with glee
I wish that girl was me...

No comments:

Post a Comment